Search and Selection
MARPRO is experienced in identifying experienced maritime profiles and attracting them to a specific role. We normally include advertising, but the majority of our assignments are solved by direct contact to relevant candidates. We are active in the field of Executive Search (management profiles), Headhunting (attracting specific candidates) and Search and Selection (non-executive candidates). We furthermore act as an employment agency for consultants.
- Together, we define your needs
- We will send you a proposal for co-operation
- Once approved, we will start up the assignment
- We draft up a job ad (your company name can be excluded)
- Once approved - we share across all our channels
- We work out a list of relevant profiles for this job and contact them
- All candidates receives a confirmation when they apply
- Relevant candidates are interviewed by MARPRO
- You receive a report with suitable candidates for the role
- You decide which candidates you like to meet
- We coordinate the interviews and can participate if requested
- The contract is signed and the candidate can start
- The remaining profiles will all receive a polite rejection
- We follow up after 2 months to ensure that the co-operation is smooth
- You are covered by a 6-month warranty. If co-operation is terminated within this period, we will find you an alternative without any additional cost.
You will be invoiced by MARPRO based on the candidate salary. We operate under no cure - no pay terms.
Send an enquiry and receive a reply within 24 hours
Trine Ahlmann Olsen
DO YOU HAVE MARITIME EXPERIENCE ?
We are always interested in profiles with experience from the maritime business. You can register in our internal and confidential database and we will then revert, when we have a role where your competencies match the requirements. The service is free and the registration is very fast, since you can apply using LinkedIn and just upload your CV in PDF. No further information is required.